Signature Plumbing Company is a family owned plumbing repair company that has been serving the residents of the Fairview area for over 20 years. We have built a solid reputation from a foundation of commitment to quality work at competitive rates. As a Fairview plumber, we know what matters to our customers because we live and work in this community also. We are proud of our outstanding reputation and would encourage you to check out our many reviews on Google or other review sites.
Professional Fairview Plumber
Nothing can bring a busy household to a complete stand-still faster than a plumbing problem in a bathroom. And when calamity strikes, you need to have a licensed, bonded and insured Master Fairview Plumber ready to handle the call. But even beyond the emergency situations that arise, Signature Plumbing is also highly skilled at helping homeowners upgrade and remodel their bathrooms to meet their own aesthetic sense of style and functionality. After we cover the repair basics, we will guide you through the calmer side of bathroom plumbing and some of the additional ways Signature Plumbing can help you. For example, many of our customers like to shop online for unique bath and kitchen fixtures that just aren’t available at the home improvement mega-marts. Learn more about our plumbing repair service!
- We repair malfunctioning toilets, leaking seals, unstable or “wobbly” toilet bowls.
- Leaking faucets and shower and bath fixtures, leaking shower basins, clogged drains.
- Bathroom sink and shower faucet repairs or replacements.
Leak Detection in Fairview, TX
A slab leak repair is recommendable as soon as you detect a problem. A slab leak is a break in a pipe that runs beneath the concrete foundation of your home. Unfortunately, slab leaks are common around Fairview, TX. When the pipe breaks, water seeps into the ground and your home’s foundation. Slab leaks can occur in either water or sewer lines. Slab leaks cause costly damage, so early detection is important. To catch this problem at the onset, homeowners with concrete foundations must know what warning signs are indicative of this type of leak. A typical slab leak can resemble other plumbing problems, making this issue difficult to diagnose. The following symptoms are common of slab leaks:
- Sounds of running water: When water courses through the pipes in your home, you’ll be able to hear the sound of running water. If you can hear the sound of running water, but can not attribute the noise to an appliance or a faucet, this is a sign that you have a leak.
- The water bill is unusually high: A high water bill is a common sign that there is a leak somewhere in your home, but does not necessarily signify a leak beneath the foundation. Check the faucets and the exposed pipes beneath your sink for the source of the leak.
- If your water bill is very high, this could be a sign that you’re losing a great deal of water somewhere. If the plumbing inside your home seems to be intact, then you could have an unseen leak beneath the foundation.
- Warm or wet spots on your floor: If warm water is leaking from a pipe beneath the foundation, it may create mysterious hot spots, or small puddles, on the floor of your home.
- Wet Floor
- Cracking or buckling foundation: If your foundation buckles, you’ll see cracks in the foundation around the outside of your home, or in the floor and walls inside your home.
- Carpet mildew or mold: This occurs when the foundation becomes saturated and moisture begins to leak into the house.
Water Heater Repair & Installation
There is a reason that Signature Plumbing Company is the #1 water heater service company to call in Fairview, TX. Our plumbing service area includes Fairview, Texas and all surrounding cities. Have one of the issues listed below? Give us a call!
- No Hot Water or Running out of hot water.
- Too long before getting hot water.
- Water heater repair or new water heater installation.
- Call us today for professional plumbing service!
In addition to more common repairs in and around your kitchen and bathrooms, Signature Plumbing Company has the expertise to handle virtually any other plumbing issues in or around your home as well.
We have built our business on quality work and total customer satisfaction. We are so confident we can get the job done right, the first time that we offer the absolute best warranties on our products and our services. We are dedicated to doing the best quality work and we stand behind all our projects. Make us your Fairview Plumber!
Call us today for an estimate!